ISITC (The International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication), the industry trade group focused on standards in transaction processing and related communications, today announced that the 19th Annual Industry Forum and Vendor Show will focus on leadership with the overarching theme “Leader of the Pack: The Next Generation in Financial Services.” The event will be held in Boston and will bring together hundreds of executives from across the financial services industry to discuss the current and future state of the industry.
“The industry has had a tumultuous decade but through it all, leaders have stepped forward to help push through positive change. At our March conference, industry participants will have the opportunity to meet with fellow leaders,” states Jan Ellis Snitzer, Chair of ISITC and Vice President at Loomis, Sayles & Co. “Through the theme of leadership and our interactive workshops at the show, we expect to continue forging change and best practices in corporate actions, derivatives, regulation, reconciliation, securities lending, settlements, industry initiatives, reference data and more.”
The ISITC Annual Industry Forum and Vendor Show features notable thought-leaders from across the industry, including executives from top financial institutions and ISITC member firms. This year will feature a number of industry leaders as well as key sessions, including:
- Keynote Address: Tim Lind, Global Head of Middle Office & Entity, Thomson Reuters
- Global Dependency: What Can We Expect from Our Leaders: David Blaszkowsky, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury; Serge A. Boccassini, Senior Vice President of Corporate and Institutional Services, The Northern Trust Company; Allan Mendelowitz, Economist; Karla McKenna, Director, Market Practice and Standards, Citi Transaction Services.
- A Chameleon in the Making – Today’s CTO: John Davies, Chief Technology Officer, C24 and Incept5; Christopher Remondi, Partner, Chief Information Officer, Brown Brothers Harriman; Daniel E. Retzer, Chief Technology Officer, Managing Director, SunGard’s XSP; Joseph Sack, Founder, Sack Consulting.
- Risky Business: Dushyant Shahrawat, CFA, Senior Research Director, CEB TowerGroup; Stuart Tarmy, Vice President of Product Strategy, Fiserv; Jack Gomez, Managing Director, Operational Risk, BNY Mellon; Kevin Cullen, Global Communications & Marketing Director, Information Mosaic.
- The Inï¬uential Investor – How Investor Behavior Will Redeï¬ne Performance: Suzanne L. Duncan, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Research, State Street Center for Applied Research; Nidhi V.Shandilya, CFA, Assistant Vice President, Senior Research Strategist, State Street Center for Applied Research.
- T+2: Delivering a Trade Date Environment in the US Market: John Abel, Vice President, The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation; Mike Fiscella, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley; Tony Freeman, Executive Director, Omgeo, LLC; Russ Stamey, Vice President, The Northern Trust Company; Jeff Zoller, Vice President, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Over 300 industry professionals, representing all areas of the financial industry, including broker/dealers, investment managers, custodians and associate constituencies, will be attending ISITC’s Annual Forum and Vendor Show. Delegates to the event include C-Suite and senior executives at ISITC’s member firms and hold a wide range of roles in both business and operations.