Revenues from Americas cross US $2.5 bn run rate, Up 4% QoQ
HCL Technologies Ltd [http://www.hcltech.com ]. (HCL), a leading global IT services provider, today announced results for the quarter ended September 30 2012. HCL's quarterly revenues increased by 3.2% QoQ to US$ 1,114 mn.
HCL Americas business posted a revenue increase of 13.5% YoY in the first quarter of FY13 and 4.0% QoQ.
Commenting on the quarterly results for the Americas, Dr. Shami Khorana, President, HCL Americas, said, "The first quarter of FY13 has shown positive growth demonstrating our continued momentum in the region. This quarter HCL has won various multi-year, multi-million dollar deals both from new and existing customers and America as one of the mature markets dominated the transformational deal wins in this quarter."
HCL Americas highlights for Q1 FY 2013:
- HCL's Employee First Customer Second (EFCS) management strategy has been showcased by leading analyst group, Frost and Sullivan
- Freescale Semiconductor has selected HCL for managing and transforming its end-to-end corporate IT Infrastructure landscape.
- HCL has signed an engagement to support and enhance SAP and other business applications for a US based leading flash memory technology company.
- HCL has been chosen by a leading North American airline to develop, implement and deploy a supply chain management system
- HCL has been selected by a leading North American airline to deliver a mobility solution
- HCL has been empanelled as the 'Preferred Vendor' for a Force.com project
- HCL has been awarded a multi-year, multi-million application maintenance engagement by a US based pharmaceutical company
- HCL has won a multi-year, multi-million deal from a Fortune 500 casino
- HCL has been positioned as a 'Major Player' in IDC's Worldwide SAP implementation Ecosystem MarketScape.
- HCL has been rated as a 'Leader' in enterprise Mobility and Cloud Computing by Zinnov
HCL Technologies - Financial Highlights
- Q1 Revenues at US$ 1,114 mn; up 3.2% QoQ
- Net Income at US$ 162 mn up 51.2% YoY
Americas - Financial Highlights
- Q1 Revenues at US$ 635 mn, up 4% QoQ
- Americas' contribution to overall HCLT's revenue is 57%