- Concurrent exhibit hall with leading industry suppliers
- World Trade Center, Boston, February 12th-14th, 2001
January 15th, 2001 - EuroFinance Conferences today released the agenda for
its forthcoming fifth annual international treasury management conference.
Industry and financial leaders will give delegates the latest information on
how to reorganize and adapt business processes to benefit from developments
in new technology and ongoing globalization.
The event, expected to attract more than 450 senior treasury and financial
professionals from North American multinational corporations, is being held
at the World Trade Centre, Boston, February 12th-14th, 2001. It includes
concurrent conferences on international treasury management, eFinance
solutions and treasury management in Asia Pacific. Major presentations
- Opening address: Cathy Minehan, Federal Reserve Bank, Boston
- Case study - optimizing operations at GEC: Jeffrey S Werner, GEC
- Managing cash globally: Gian U Camuzzi, The Gillette Company
- Managing cash across the eurozone: Tim Westcott, Motorola Inc.
- Outsourcing: Judith Smith, Genzyme Corporation
- Treasury performance measurement: John Doolittle, Nortel Networks
- Corporate discussion panel - developments in eTechnology: Scott Krenz, EDS
and Paul Janicki, The Dow Chemical Company
- eTreasury at Siemens: Stefan Heuser, Siemens Capital Corporation
Jo Mayer, Head of Global Marketing, EuroFinance Conferences, comments, "The
conference is designed for senior financial and treasury decision makers
with international responsibilities. Increasingly they are presented with
new challenges and opportunities particularly in light of globalization, M&A
and developments in technology. We have structured an agenda to allow them
to learn from the experiences of some of the most respected and forward
thinking companies in the country, to meet and share ideas with industry
peers and to see the technology and services that are now available to them.
With commitment from a number of high profile organizations including ABN
AMRO, Chase, Fleet and Trema, we have created an extremely thought provoking
and beneficial forum for the North America treasury industry."
In Association with:
TMAC, TMANE, TMANJ, PTMA, Hong Kong Association of Corporate Treasurers,
ATEL, IACT, Forum 187, ATEB.