- Research covers use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Company Blogs, YouTube
- Top 50 financial software companies in financial services researched
Cognito, the international specialist PR and marketing firm for the financial industry, today released the results of research into the level of adoption of social media in the financial technology sector.
The research, carried out in May 2010, is designed to: provide clarity into how certain social media tools are being used in this niche market, provide a benchmark for future research and give companies more information about what the leading firms in this sector are doing.
The results show:
* Twitter is being used by over 40% of companies
* Approximately 20% have company blog(s)
* YouTube channels are being used by 20%
* Over 40% use video tools on their website
* Less than 10% have a Facebook account
Tom Coombes, CEO, Cognito says, "Many companies in the market rightly incorporate social media strategies into their PR and marketing. For many there is uncertainty about which tools and strategies to adopt and what is being used by their target audiences. This research is designed to give people an indication of what the leading firms in the sector are doing to help them implement the right programs and procedures."
ReliaMax®, the leading financial technology-based and complete private student lending solutions provider, today announced it has selected Cognito...View article
Comtela helps firms in finance run effective Twitter PR programs Includes databases specific to financial services Track daily conversations and trend...View article
Compliance Assurance Corporation (CAC), a leading provider of regulatory compliance solutions for the insurance industry, today released the results o...View article