This AutoRek™ webinar considers common manual reconciliations challenges and how they can be solved:
Manual reconciliations processes are time consuming and prone to error
Difficulties handling high volumes of reconciliations
Complexity of collating multiple sources with varying file and/or data formats into a single place
Limited data enrichment possibilities
Inability to apply complex, multi-step matching rules
No way of identifying, handling and/or managing exceptions
AutoRek is a global provider of financial controls, data management and regulatory reporting software.
Implemented in many of the world’s largest organisations, our range of deployments vary from high volume data migrations, elimination of manual processes and spreadsheets, regulatory reporting, reduction in fast close processes, to mitigation of operational and regulatory risk.
Key business benefits from implementing AutoRek include:
• Mitigating risk of regulatory breaches;
• Real time insight into status and exposure;
• Reduced dependency on manual processing;
• Single repository for control frameworks and data management;
• Automated workflow for governance and audit;
• Efficient electronic sign off and record retention; and
• Adaptability to meet new regulatory requirements.
Our solutions are purpose-built to improve the quality and efficiency of financial data management, from cost reduction and process efficiency projects, to improving adherence to regulatory reporting requirements.