SS&C Advent Syncova
Advent Syncova Margin
Complete Management and Transparency of Margin Requirements and Costs
Syncova Margin is a powerful margin calculation engine that enables you to automate the management of multiple prime broker relationships’ and associated margin terms and requirements.
With Syncova Margin, you are able to analyze, reduce and attribute margin requirements and costs by underlying fund, strategy, or portfolio manager. The enhanced visibility and analysis of margin rules provided by the optimization capability enables funds to determine the best placement of assets across multiple prime brokers to reduce margin commitment.
- Supports the margin models and methodologies of any Prime Broker or OTC counterparty
- Provides the ability to model “What-if” scenarios to find optimal margin and finance costs
- Enables broker by broker margin comparisons, viewable on a single screen
- Reduces risk of overcharging with automated replication and reconciliation of all margin requirements
- Reduces margin levels with optimized asset placement
- Improves decision making with single view of all margin rules and expected margin requirements
- Reduced operational risk with automated identification and resolution of breaks