Payments International 2015
17 – 20 March 2015, Guoman The Tower Hotel, London
Payments International is the leading payments event in Europe and has gone from strength to strength. It attracts 350+ senior executives from banks, corporations, technology and infrastructure providers, regulators and service providers from around the globe.
Event highlights in 2015 include:
· Global Economic & Geo-Political Outlook – What Will The World Look Like In 2020?
· Leading Transaction Bankers Will Debate The Viability Of The Existing Correpondent Banking Model For Payments
· Global Regulators Strategy Roundtable – What Would A Perfect Payments World Look Like To Us?
· Real Time Payments Electronic Polling Session: Analysing Global Initiatives & What They Mean For Payments
· Digital Disruption – Hear How The Founder Of A New Digital Bank Is Approaching The Creation Of A New Retail Bank For Today’s World
· The Regulatory Tsunami – From Basel III To PAD; From SEPA To PSDII; From Interchange Regulation to IDL – What Does It All Mean For Your Business?
· 2 Essential Breakfast Briefings – Mobile Payments: How Can Banks Monetise The Mobile Opportunity and Making Sense Of The Hot Spaces In FinTech
· A speaker faculty of 120+ experts, including Citi * Deutsche Bank * Standard Bank * Banco Santander * Wells Fargo * UBS * Alstom * Telecome Italia * Merck * ACT * PwC * Gazprom * Hotel Booker * Senelec * Roche * Mondi * PayPal * and many more
Visit the website to learn more, download the latest agenda and register today. Quote VIP code FKN2452BGL to save 10% on the registration fee courtesy of Bobsguide.