Omgeo TradeHub transmits settlement notification, reconciliation information and other trade details (such as allocations) between investment managers and custodian banks. TradeHub may be accessed securely via the Web, host-to-host connection, or FTP and integrated with other Omgeo services.
- Streamline your process with timely, cost-effective, simplified communication through a single point of access where users can send and receive messages via point-to-point connection, VPN, or FTP.
- Improve connectivity with an open architecture and protocol neutrality for a more cooperative workflow between counterparties.
- Streamline efficiency through links with trade and order management systems, portfolio management systems, and ETC service providers to Omgeo and simplify your workflowwith messages sent in any U.S. industry-standard format (e.g. Omgeo OASYS, SWIFT, MT54x).
- Ensure reliable and secure transmission of data with three fully redundant parallel data centers that provide dependable U.S. and international messaging and communications between trading parties.
- Offers direct counterparty connectivity for trade and settlement parties through a single interface.
- Can be used to complement nearly all Omgeo transaction services (i.e. Omgeo CTM, TradeSuite, and OASYS-TradeMatch).
- Communicates net asset value, settlement and reconciliation information between investment managers and custodians.
- Translates messages from multiple U.S. industry-standard formats into SWIFT MT54x messages.
- Enables investment managers to track custodian receipt of messages.