KX for MiFID II
A Data-Focused Approach
At its core, MiFID II compliance is about data. While many focus on the immediate reporting and procedural requirements, we recognize that it is through the complementary creation, collation and management of data that complete and costeffective compliance can be achieved. Moreover, it is the only way of catering for the inevitable revisions, clarifications and updates that are now part of the regulatory lifecycle.
Kx has many years’ experience in dealing with the key data management challenges that institutions must overcome in complying with MiFID II –
Kx’s solution enables strategic thinking and tactical reaction. Its core functionality means both meeting MiFID II obligations today and future regulatory demands tomorrow.
- Large volumes of internal and external data;
- Data shackled in silos and legacy applications;
- Lack of data being harmonized to a common meaning;
- Data cleanliness and presentation; and,
- Data consistency across applications.
Kx for MiFID provides, among other things:
- Data Management—Live and interactive powerful data management platform
- Order Book Reconstruction—Dashboards and supporting API to allow the user to view an order book at any point in time and replay orders and trades.
- Transaction Cost Analysis—Powerful analysis tool for demonstrating best execution across asset class.
- Systematic Internaliser—Monitoring and determination tools for SI status
- RTS 27 & RTS 28 Reports—Dashboards and templates for preparing required best reporting.