IMS is a robust multi-currency real time investment management system. A scalable, integrated real time application, it is designed to account for and track most any negotiable and instrument.
Participant accounting for mutual funds (NAV) and fund unitization are an integral part of the system. IMS accounts for funds and participants in real time. As valuations in a mutual fund’s underlying positions change, the fund’s NAV immediately reflects the new valuation. Portfolio assets can be reported as units or as the underlying assets at market value. Typical fund types include dollar-per-share and non-dollar per share.
• IMS supports full investment and participant accounting for hedge funds and funds of funds. • Subscriptions and redemptions are tracked on a daily basis.
• Supports flexible fee schedules and sales charges including fund classes and 12b-1 fees.
• Price, account for, and track unit investment trusts and their underlying assets and participants.
• IMS supports the complete accounting for Health Care Savings Accounts and their associated Health Care Savings Units.
• Integrated SEC Rule 2A7 and UCITS compliance saves time and improves the accuracy of your trading decisions.