Investran Implementation and Consulting
IntegriDATA provides expert Investran services, including system implementation and customization, maintenance, batch cycle monitoring, upgrades, report writing, periodic high-volume data loading, and interfaces into and out of the system.
While we have an extensive knowledge of Investran, what differentiates us is that our team first held critical business and technology roles in the money management business. We’ve brought that expertise to bear in assessing and providing “best practice” reviews for our clients. We operate at the intersection of business processes and technology and excel in complex, data intensive environments. We have a strong track record for assisting firms in creating solutions that result in repeatable, efficient processes that generate highly accurate, timely and meaningful business critical information. Our clients include traditional institutional money managers and alternative investments – hedge funds, private equity and fund of funds.
Sungard Investran – Industry Expertise
- Successfully managed implementations, conversions and upgrades for numerous clients throughout the U.S., ranging from boutique alternative investment firms to global financial services companies.
- Over 10 years of hands on application experience from both a technical and business perspective.
- Provide customized reporting solutions including Report Wizard, Crystal Reports and external reporting engines.
- Active Template specification development, QA and validation.
- Design client level reports for distribution to LP’s and setup the automated communication processes, either internally through the Investran CRM, via an external CRM application or via upload to an intranet web-site.
- Design and build interfaces to corporate general ledgers, CRM system and various other external applications.
- Experienced in both Private Equity and Hybrid Hedge Fund products.
- Develop written documentation for workflow processes including monthly / quarterly closing processes, client reporting, FAS 157 reporting and other similar functions.