Project Manager- Software Implementations-Insurance
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognized as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fueling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities.
As an experienced, customer facing Project Manager you will have the following skills:-
• Minimum of 5 years' experience of project managing software implementations in a disciplined development & delivery environment.
• Strong account/client management skills
• Solid vendor side experience
• Solid understanding and practitioner of recognised project governance processes such as PRINCE2, ITIL
• An excellent commercial awareness with a solid understanding of delivering projects on a commercial basis (time and materials).
• An assertive and pro-active management style with a high level of awareness of contractual and commercial management
• Professional appearance, with excellent persuasive and communication skills, able to deal effectively with clients and internal stakeholders up to board level.
• Excellent team building and motivational skills. A team player with high energy levels, the will to succeed and to fight for project and client.
As Project Manager you will be managing the software implementations into clients within the Financial Sector. Extensive experience of T & M projects is also required.
Your typical responsibilities will include:-
• Planning and managing projects through all typical project life cycle stages,
• Setting and Maintaining realistic client expectations,
• Product delivery to quality standards, timescales and budget
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the Insurance or Financial Services arena.
This is a challenging new opportunity for a polished, professional Project Manager to join a great company experiencing growth. For further details, please apply now.