Capital Markets Sales Manager
The following bullet points describe the perfect candidate.
• Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
• Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
• Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
• Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
• The ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message.
• Knowledge of, banking and financial services
• Experience in financial services software.
• Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
• Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
• Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging but rewarding environment please call Andrew Grant on +44 (0) 207 868 1675 or email email@example.com
James Monro International is dedicated to resourcing for firms operating in the global Financial Technology markets. Please find more information on our web site www.JamesMonro.com