Campaign Manager Lead – Accuity – London
Work as part of the Accuity Marketing team within the Marketing Operations pillar to project manage and execute B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers. Drive campaign development supporting Portfolio and Regional Marketing as well as overseeing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end (plan, test, execute, measure and refine).
Lead a team of two other Campaign Managers and three outsource resources.
- Devise B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and manage the work of internal and external agencies, document the responsibilities of various functions and the requirements during the planning and execution stages and coordinate to complete and launch the campaigns
- Act as a project manager for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources, best practice and timing
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns. Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed to, and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate return on investment in line with campaign goals
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Know and understand customer personas and segmentation to help make well-informed decisions on segmentation and targeting of the campaigns, tailoring communications messages in each campaign to connect to relevant customer personas at their correct buying cycle stage
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions, as well as webinars
- Be a website(s) super-user
- Keep the roadmap up-to-date and keep focus on strategic activity
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
Responsibilities as a Campaign Manager Lead:
- People’s manager for 2 Campaign Managers. Those individuals will work independently and fairly autonomously, but they will need to have performance reviews, career development conversations and someone who to escalate issues to and who to learn from.
- Lead best practice and ensure processes are fit for purposed, followed correctly and optimised across all campaign managers.
- Manage our 3 Outsource Partner resources to ensure they are up-to-speed, follow processes correctly and deliver the work appropriately.
Attributes and Skills:
- Able to adapt in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Flexible, collaborative and proactive, who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical campaign initiatives and present ideas succinctly
- Understand the brand, customers and products
- Work proactively suggesting best practice, cross-promotion/sell opportunities, innovation
- Recognise ways to optimise campaigns and ensure messaging through the lead lifecycle is correct
- Strong desire to tracking responses of activity to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and offering advice and guidance on optimisation
- Excellent analytical numerical skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation capabilities
- Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, WordPress and Exact Target are beneficial
- Using multiple Marketing Technologies at once (Email Tools, Social, CRMs, Webinar, Analytics…)
- Managing third parties and multiple stakeholders to get projects completed on time
- Successfully managing execution; attention to detail to run tests and QCs is paramount
- Following/designing structure processes to record and manage work
Accuity offers a suite of innovative solutions for payments and compliance professionals.
Our mission is to protect the invaluable reputations of payments and compliance professionals with a portfolio of regtech solutions—from comprehensive data and innovative software that control risk and compliance, to accurate and flexible tools that optimise payment processes.
We apply our unmatched expertise and experience to devise and deliver the right solution at the right time. It’s how we strengthen our clients’ businesses – whether they’re financial institutions, fintechs, corporations or governments – and prepare them more effectively for what’s to come.
The Accuity portfolio offers industry-leading solutions from the Fircosoft, Bankers Almanac and NRS brands.