IMSplus, Investment Management platform
IMSplus is an award-winning Investment Management platform offering rich functionality front-to-back. Modular and highly flexible, IMSplus adjusts to the specific business requirements of Private Wealth & Personal Banking, Asset & Fund Management, Insurance, Custodian and Brokerage operations. IMSplus can seamlessly integrate with any existing IT infrastructure or can be deployed as a stand-alone platform. Sophisticated workflows combined with a minimal level of manual interventions ensure a cost effective and efficient operational model, while the solution’s adaptability and scalability provides the necessary agility to accommodate future business needs.
IMSplus’s modular architecture allows for easy customisation and configuration of the built-in functionality while covering all the Front, Middle and Back Office operations. With specialized tools and workflow mechanisms, the platform helps organisations effectively manage their daily operations via STP and provide value-adding services to their local and international clientele.
- Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Fund Management
- Personal Banking and Brokerage Services
- Insurance Investment Management
- Multi-entity design, accommodating international operational models with full support for local business processes
- Full support for a wide set of instruments such as equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, term deposits, FX, derivatives, swaps, precious metals ,real estate and private equities
- Powerful, multi-currency management and reporting
- Multi-dimensional monitoring of performance, profitability and risk
- Dynamic transaction toolkit, providing easy customisation and adaptability
- Customer-centric philosophy with complete KYC and CRM tools compliant with local regulations
- Automated workflow environment, contributing significantly to paperless operations, rapid information exchange and a 360° view of all system entities
- Provision to serve clients over branches, call centers, the web and mobile devices
Technology and Architecture
IMSplus’ system architecture includes and utilises all the key characteristics of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). This ensures high interoperability between the solution’s functionalities which are built as reusable software components, allowing cost effectiveness and fast adjustment to evolving business environment needs. The solutions’ architecture also allows the easy development of additional functionalities as well as the enhancement and customization of existing ones.
|Charging basis for consultancy work||
MS SQL Server