Acumennet is a cloud-native fully integrated Front-to-Back-to-Risk office Treasury and Capital Markets platform. It supports all financial market transactions, such as money market trades, forex operations, collateral deals, securities, interest, currency and asset swaps, equities, futures and FRA, OTC and exchange-traded options, credit linked instruments, commodities and Islamic deals.
Acumennet eFX is a sophisticated, white-labelled digital solution that operates on-premises or in the cloud. It allows bank’s agents, branches and digital channels to integrate with Treasury Operations, while allowing their clients to manage their Foreign Exchange Risk.
Acumennet eFX allows for easy management of multiple exchange rate feeds and availability of best rates to customers according to the agreed pricing policies.
Acumennet eFX can be integrated with any existing Treasury solution, Digital Banking, Core Banking, CRM etc.
Key features include:
- All functionality on a Single Platform with a simple infrastructure
- Responsive UI enabling omni-device access; 24/7 services
- API enabled; easy connectivity and apps integration
- Cutting-edge, end-to-end web-based technology
- Standard Integration with Dealing platforms and currency rates providers (Bloomberg, Refinitiv, etc.)
- White labelled, can be embedded in the Digital Banking offering
- Built-in Client access and communication tools
- Continuous evolution of Acumen-net Suite; proactively addressing new trends
- End-to-end solution for Clients and Sales desk