GAIN Corporate Actions
GAIN Corporate Actions empowers investment management and global custodian firms to keep control of their corporate actions data. This purpose-built business application maximises straight-through-processing rates while ensuring the quality of the master record, protecting core operational systems from incomplete and poor quality data.
GAIN Corporate Actions captures and analyses corporate actions data from multiple sources in real time, ensuring that the most time critical corporate actions data is quickly identified and processed. Pre-packaged workflows and flexible vendor source hierarchy functionality support intuitive gold copy creation for each event, significantly increasing STP levels. Intuitive parameterization tools that have been specifically designed for business operations, give business users the freedom to define and change business rules, without having to rely on IT.
GAIN Corporate Actions helps improve client service while freeing up corporate actions specialists to focus on the higher value tasks:
- Automates announcement data capture from custodians, brokers, vendors and exchanges
- Maximises deadline management; ensuring time critical events are scrubbed first to allow longer notification and response times
- Helps firms achieve 80-90% STP rates for high volume events, enabling you to focus on risk sensitive events
- Future-proofs back office processes by automating the capture, normalisation and validation of announcement data
- Provides intuitive task management dashboards for end users, management and KPI reporting
MS SQL Server
Windows 8 & 8.1