CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) announced today the latest release of key enhancements for its Collections360® solution, a comprehensive managed service approach to collections and recovery management for banks, telcos, and utilities.
CGI’s CACS Enterprise release 9.2 and Strata release 5.0, two key IP solutions instrumental to Collectsions360, offer new capabilities for improving efficiency and transforming overall default management performance that benefit both creditors and their customers. These include:
- Support for regulatory and compliance requirements around customer data security
- Integrated decision-engine support to allow business strategy users to create, manage, and maintain complex business strategies and rule sets through a single user interface
- Advanced decisions for consistent customer treatment
- Offline process enhancements and scalability
- Bankruptcy plan tracking and processing for charge off accounts
- Modernization and re-architecture of the decision engine user interface, infrastructure framework, database, and security framework
- Auditing support of decision analytics business rules and strategy organization enhancements
- Decision engine web service capabilities
- Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) importing for Score Models
“With over 35 years of collections and recovery experience, CGI has helped clients cut collections costs by 10 to 25 percent while increasing debt collected by 5 to 20 percent,” said Steve Crowell, Director of CGI’s Financial Solutions Group. “These enhancements to CGI Collections360 underscore our continued commitment to serving the default credit community as a trusted partner.”
CGI’s collections products and services have been implemented at over 350 of the world’s largest commercial and government organizations. CGI Collections360 is an end-to-end solution that integrates the components of a high performance default management operation, including software, business processes, underlying IT and strategic planning to significantly reduce costs, net bad debt, and risk. The main components of the Collections360 offering suite are CACS Enterprise 9.2 and Strata Enterprise 5.0, which are two of CGI’s industry-leading software solutions.
Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services firm in the world. Approximately 68,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance, and infrastructure management, as well as 150 IP-based services and solutions. With annualized revenue in excess of C$10 billion and an order backlog exceeding C$20 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB).