TreasuryXpress, global leader in frictionless and on-demand treasury management solutions today announced the release of Version 16.10 of its enterprise TMS, C2Treasury™.
C2Treasury provides companies of any size access to enterprise-level cash visibility, liquidity management, bank connectivity, payments workflow, and self-service custom reporting capabilities. Committed to developing and delivering a client-driven product strategy, the company provides monthly major releases and weekly maintenance releases ensuring that TreasuryXpress clients receive the most new features and updates in the industry.
The latest enhancements to the enterprise treasury management solution continue to reduce friction from the entire user experience allowing treasury teams to rely less on IT intervention by providing more self-service capabilities around user management and API integration. Enhanced signing features improve the overall authentication experience for users.
C2Treasury Version 16.10 Enhancements Include:
- Self-Service Password Manager – Allows the admin user within treasury to reset user passwords for team members without IT or service provider intervention.
- Live Budget Rate Currency API Integration – Provides seamless integration with currency rates by default for clients without their own currency rate provider.
- Live Payments and FX API Integration – In addition to SWIFT, clients can now integrate with live payments with Currency Cloud.
- Rule-Based Auto FX Trader Service API Integrations – Allows automation of FX transactions using pre-defined rules set by the treasury team.
- Security Question Authentication Option – Provides alternate signing options to be used with or in place of SMS PIN authentication.
- Automated Linked Bank Balance Reporting – Automatically integrates multiple bank balance calculations for comprehensive cash position reporting.
“At TreasuryXpress, our strategy is to build solutions that are driven by our clients and therefore the market,” says Ace Chalhoub, chief technology officer at TreasuryXpress. “We realize that monthly major releases and weekly maintenance releases are not typical for treasury solutions. We have strategically chosen to use Agile methodologies that allow us to deliver high-quality, new functionality in order to continually keep pace with the needs of our clients. They rely on TreasuryXpress’ solutions to get their job done on a daily basis and we are here to ensure they are successful.”
Characterized by immediate logon access, short implementation times of less than eight weeks, and frequent new feature releases, C2Treasury is the firm’s flagship on-demand treasury product.
TreasuryXpress, a global FinTech provider, was created with one simple aim – to give all companies powerful, cost-effective, and easy-to-implement Treasury Management capabilities that empower them to be able to work smarter!
At TreasuryXpress, we specialize in delivering innovative solutions that work for treasury – making it easy to achieve 100% bank visibility, consolidate cash information, manage end-to-end payment processing, and distribute useful and critical reports to all internal stakeholders automatically and efficiently.
Our solutions centralize more than 10,000 bank accounts daily and process electronic payments for over 7 billion USD each year. Our rapid time-to-market and diverse hosting options make it easy for treasuries to do business with us. From solution development to delivery and service, our teams actively engage with customers regularly and proactively. The result? TreasuryXpress is able provide simply better, more innovative solutions that solve business problems.