Six-part series will discuss market trends, forthcoming challenges and actionable recommendations as vital considerations for today’s emerging managers
Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of strategic IT solutions and private cloud services to the investment industry, today announced it will host a complementary six-week webinar series throughout March and April focused on the keys to launching and sustaining an operational hedge fund. Starting March 22, 2016, the Hedge Fund Launch: Expert Insights Across the Investment Industry Series will feature 30-minute Q&A sessions with experts across HR, operations, legal, cyber liability, real estate and technology.
On Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. ET for six weeks, attendees will hear these industry-leading experts share the essentials of successful fund performance with respect to their niche expertise. Featured speakers include representatives from TriNet, EisnerAmper LLP, Haynes and Boone LLP, Willis Towers Watson and Eze Castle Integration.
The series will include the following sessions:
- HR for Hedge: Building a Successful Operation; Tuesday March 22nd at 11am ET
- Front, Middle & Back Office Due Diligence; Tuesday March 29th at 11am ET
- Legal Challenges Facing Startup Managers; Tuesday April 5th at 11am ET
- Cybersecurity Risk & Liability; Tuesday April 12th at 11am ET
- The Hedge Fund Real Estate Market; Tuesday April 19th at 11am ET
- The Technology Perspective: Essentials for Startup Success; Tuesday April 26th at 11am ET
“We are thrilled to host this panel of top industry experts on how to build sustainable business foundations in order to achieve startup success,” said Bob Guilbert, managing director of Eze Castle Integration. “Today’s emerging managers will encounter inevitable pivot points throughout their launch journey, which is where informed decisions and proper resources prove imperative at an early stage. The in-depth expertise offered through our Hedge Fund Launch Webinar Series will bridge the gaps between funds that shutdown and those that soar.”