ThinkForex, the leading provider of financial derivatives trading, has rebranded to ThinkMarkets and launches ThinkTrader, its own multi-asset trading platform - both the brand and the platform go live today.
With several thousand clients around the world - the new brand represents ThinkMarket’s ambition to become the world’s largest provider of foreign exchange, contracts for difference and spread bets. Essential to this development is maintaining ThinkMarket’s core values of offering its clients sophisticated but simple to use trading mechanisms, supported by high quality educational material and advanced analysis.
The launch of ThinkTrader is integral to this progress. Based on the firms history of innovation, security and reliability, ThinkTrader was built entirely in house and offers traders access to:
- Intuitive user experience – built for clients of all levels and experience, ThinkTrader has all the features you expect and more with an easy to use HTML 5 and mobile interface
- Multiple platforms – ThinkTrader is available on desktop, web, Android, and iPhone.
- Range of markets - indices, alternatives, energies or precious metals
- Superior execution – ThinkTrader is hosted on Equinix Ld5 and NY4 facilities, providing low latency trading and optimal trade execution
- Future proof trading – since ThinkTrader is proprietary to ThinkMarkets, we can listen to our clients and continue to evolve and improve
- Autochartist compatibility – at no additional cost traders can identify key price levels and chart patterns allowing them to optimise their strategies in real-time
ThinkMarkets has always strived to make trading simple for existing traders and accessible for those that are new to trading. ThinkMarkets considers it has created the ideal environment for novice and professional traders by enhancing its range of markets, educational material and creating a market leading analytical team.
Nauman Anees, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder at ThinkMarkets said: “From humble beginnings ThinkMarkets now operates from multiple offices around the globe and the new brand is a logical development as we expand into new markets both for traders and for ourselves. We still have the same mission and values but the new brand better reflects who we are, a technology driven brokerage.
Faizan Anees, Director and Co-Founder at ThinkMarkets said: “The launch of ThinkTrader in conjunction with our new brand ThinkMarkets is an exciting achievement for the group. Our multi-asset platform coupled with industry leading spreads, broader range of markets, and intuitive user interface position us for aggressive growth across all markets.”
Headquartered in the UK and Australia, ThinkMarkets (formerly ThinkForex) is a global brokerage specialising in foreign exchange (‘FX’), metals and global CFD trading, as well as spread betting.
Dedicated to delivering high quality execution and service to an ever growing range of traders, ThinkMarkets is established as an industry leader in identifying and developing new trading technologies, having been named “Best Broker Australasia” by the World Finance Awards, “Best New Contributor” by FXStreet and “Best Forex Broker in Asia” at the China Forex Expo.
ThinkMarkets are focused on helping their users, and run a number of educational and support initiatives. As well as providing 24/5 customer support, ThinkMarkets also provide a full suite of tutorial seminars, webinars and videos as part of their cornerstone ThinkMarkets University.
ThinkMarkets is fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with licence number 629628 in the UK and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with AFSL number 424700 in Australia.