Bags a project for AML Integration testing for a US Fortune 100 Financial Institution
3i Infotech Ltd., a global information technology solutions and services provider has announced the launch, for the BFSI segment in North America, of its advanced multi-dimensional testing capabilities Centre of Excellence using its Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime Detection (FCD) platform.
Testing is a crucial element of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and any off-the-shelf product implementation will also be successful only if the testing process has been handled with the required due diligence.
3i Infotech facilitates efficient usability testing with maximum flexibility in choosing the focus areas both from the end-user requirement as well as customer’s mandatory aspects, thereby providing wider coverage and higher penetration of testing.
The domain based ‘Functional and Performance Testing’ on AML / FCDMS Platforms, deployed by 3i Infotech, successfully integrate industry-vetted methodologies with internal and external protocols of an enterprise. The testing tool helps institutions identify new risk patterns and allows users to create an appropriate monitoring strategy.
The 3i Infotech testing advantage is fortified with world class resources facilitating access to:-
- 100,000+ test assets across industries like BFSI, manufacturing, and retail
- Key partnerships with industry leaders in testing automation and services, which enable it to offer best-in-class solutions at cost-effective price
- Strong alliances with leading tool vendors to provide unique value and substantial cost benefits on leading technology platforms
- Domain Test Accelerators to drive speedy and functionally aligned test services
- World-class infrastructure and deep expertise to deliver Testing as a Service (TaaS)
- Industry Best practices, methodologies, and specialized tool kits with custom solutions based on the maturity profile of the organizations implementing testing capabilities for AML & FCDMS platforms.
An effective Anti-Money Laundering program is a critical requirement for a financial institution in ensuring regulatory compliance. 3i Infotech’s offering in the AML domain also includes a comprehensive AML / KYC solution (including SWIFT transaction monitoring and FATCA Compliance) besides services such as testing, AML / KYC Business Analysis, System Integration, Technology Consulting, Data Cleansing & Migration, Business Intelligence Reporting as well as Compliance Analytics. 3i Infotech has about 80+ clients globally for its AML domain offerings.