Equiniti Pancredit Announces Series of Appointments as Demand Grows for Fintech Software
Equiniti Pancredit, a provider of credit sourcing and loan software for the lending and consumer finance industry, has today announced 14 new appointments.
The expansion follows a 38% year-on-year revenue growth in FY2014.
The firm has expanded its offering to address a number of new markets over the past year, including business process outsourcing and loan book securitization, resulting in the creation of a number of new posts across customer support, systems testing and product design.
The appointments include:
- Beth Greenwood, customer delivery consultant;
- David Kilroy, customer delivery consultant;
- Esrar Ahmed, customer support consultant;
- Anouska Melechi, customer support consultant;
- Elizabeth Atkinson, addition to Equiniti Pancredit’s Test Team;
- Neelum Mistry, addition to Equiniti Pancredit’s Test Team;
- Richard Cawthorne, chief product designer
Graham Donald, managing director, Equiniti Pancredit, comments: “Equiniti Pancredit has seen significant growth thanks to increased demand for our lending and credit sourcing platforms and following the acquisition by the Equiniti Group in 2014. The new recruits bring knowledge of both the finance industry and the technologies required to deliver effective, modern software solutions. Equiniti Pancredit will be recruiting for more positions later in the year.”