Keeping in line with our commitment to provide monthly releases, we have just released our latest version, continually adding new features and refinements.
Other recent developments within Arbor include 24 hour support to provide provision for our increasing client base. Plus we have released a new (short) video regarding our Order Management System (OMS) to give you an overview of all its features.
- Users can enter customisable Bloomberg functions which can be shown as columns in Position Reporting.
- Post-trade compliance allows users to combine groups against NAV.
- Users can now cancel individual orders that have been booked as a block in our Order Manager system.
- The user can define the number of decimal places they would like to see for FX Rates in Position Reporting and Trade Entry.
- The user interface of our Broker Setup page has been improved to be more user friendly and intuitive.
Bug Fixes :
- We have reinstated the commission base value column in Trade Query.
- Trade Entry now picks up the underlyer’s account instead of the default account when adding accruals in Position Reporting.