CreditDimensions a Reference Data Management division of Xoriant Corporation; a Technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley has released version 5.6 of its MDM platform. Some of the key features include;
- Revised sleek user interface
- Systematic application integration support using java web services
- Upgraded jdk, application server and workflow manager
In light of BCBS239 requirements, financial institutions, looking to upgrade their IT infrastructure and scope of data governance by including their CRM and trading application, will greatly benefit with this new avatar of CreditDimensions.
So what’s new?
- Single page view vs. Multi-tab navigation page view. Single page view provides better legibility and navigation.
- CreditDimensions has added built-in adapters to load Bloomberg Open Symbology and map it to existing securities/issuers
- Built-in adapter to load LEI feeds from various Local Operating Units (LOUs).
- Availability of data model for fund performance data
- The ability to identify bad quality data and missing attributes using a new, built-in data quality monitoring module
- Improved data quality assessment tools such as “Time Stamp Audit Reporting” and “Change History Feature”
- An improved user friendly interactive dashboard widgets & reports on the home page enabling easy navigation to next screens
Head of Reference Data Technology at CreditDimensions Mr. Gaurav Malik, said, “We foresee more and more existing clients adopting this new version and we expect another busy year for CreditDimensions, assisting our clients in their reference data management area of operations.