New platform transforms online investment experience for brokerage firms and banks through flexible, user-centered design architecture
Scivantage®, an independent financial technology provider with proven expertise in online brokerage, tax and portfolio reporting and wealth management applications, announced today that it has launched the next generation of its Scivantage Investor™ platform. Built on the Scivantage Investment Platform™, an online brokerage solution designed to attract and retain customers, strengthen a firm’s brand and support the complex investment needs of even the most active investors, the new offering enables brokerage firms and banks to deliver a more personalized, online investment experience to their clients.
The next generation of Scivantage Investor empowers users to more effectively manage their investment needs across multiple business and technology delivery channels. By employing user-centered design, Scivantage Investor delivers actionable investment and market information through interactive data visualizations, resulting in dramatic improvements in the investor experience. From automated account opening, advanced trade order processing and electronic money movement options to comprehensive cost basis reporting and integrated iOS and Android mobile/tablet support, Scivantage Investor offers a secure, responsive online brokerage experience.
“As competition in the online brokerage space continues to surge, financial institutions are attracting new clients and growing existing client relationships through a unified experience, especially as the demand for self-directed investments and mobile service options continue to grow in popularity," said Joe Stensland, Executive Vice President, Product and Delivery Management at Scivantage. “Building upon the momentum following the release of Scivantage Investor Mobile, we are continuing to extend our innovative platform, offering tools and data views to improve the investment decision making process.”
Additional features of the next generation of Scivantage Investor include:
- Position Zoom™ – a combination display of market and portfolio data to help investors make quicker, more informed investment decisions.
- Quick Trade – allow a user to trade “on the fly” from anywhere on the site.
- Portfolio "At-a-Glance" – visually displays aggregated data sets across accounts in a single view, giving users performance perspectives and the ability to monitor their asset allocation across multiple portfolios.
- Managed Account Module – integrates with users’ managed account platform, to service the needs of high-net worth clientele.
- Tagging and User Personalization – create customized data views and tag specific records based on users’ terms, creating a personalized screen view.
- Streaming Market Data Module – provides clients professional tools with the streaming real-time market data platform.
- Logical Pre-Filtering – with the activity feature, users can access a pre-filtered view of trades, cash management activity, dividends or interest payments.
“Providing a unique and engaging user experience is essential for online brokerages. In this highly competitive environment they need to grab the attention of investors in order to keep existing business and attract Gen Y and Gen X investors’ assets,” said Chris Psaltos, Vice President of Product Management at Scivantage. “The new features offered on the next generation platform empower users with multiple ways to leverage and view their portfolio and market data in a single screen, allowing investors to make more intelligent and faster investment decisions. Reinforcing our leadership position in delivering innovative online investment technology, Scivantage remains committed to providing our clients with the latest technology and tools to create a distinct competitive advantage.”
Rolling out in a phased approach, Investor’s next generation product further extends Scivantage’s online brokerage capabilities and provides a robust set of new features for investors to manage their portfolios, access financial research and execute trades via a single, easy-to-use application.
Scivantage is launching the next generation of its Scivantage Investor Platform at the 2014 BISA Annual Convention (booth #402).