The Banker magazine, part of the Financial Times group, recognized Citi with five global awards at its annual Investment Banking Awards dinner held last evening in London. Citi was named:
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Equities and Initial Public Offerings
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Equity-linked Products
- Most Innovative Investment Banking Team
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Prime Brokerage
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Risk Management
The awards were decided by a panel of 14 industry experts. The selection was based on innovation-focused criteria around transactions, products and strategies developed by various competing investment banks. The judges praised Citi for its focus on delivering “cross-asset client solutions” and the breadth of its franchise enabling the bank to complete “breakthrough” transactions in new markets.
The Banker has been providing global financial intelligence since 1926. Read in over 180 countries around the world, the publication is a key source of data and analysis for the industry.