OsneyMedia event offers five collocated events addressing top buy-side technology and operational issues
OsneyMedia, the organizer of premier global buy-side services, performance, operations and technology conventions, today announced the agenda and line-up of top industry experts slated for the upcoming TSAM North America event. The conference will take place at Convene on 730 Third Avenue in New York City on Thursday, June 20th. TSAM North America will be comprised of five simultaneous events including a new derivatives stream aimed at exploring the significant regulatory changes impacting today’s OTC market.
The five collocated events are: The Summit for Performance, Risk & Attribution (SUPRA), Buy-Side Technology & Operational Strategy (TOpStrat), Buy-Side Data Management, OTC Derivatives for Fund Management and Client Reporting & Communications. Running concurrently, they will offer top buy-side professionals education and insight designed to improve operational, technology, performance and reporting efficiencies.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Opening addresses from Chairs at Legg Mason, NewOak Capital, Ashland Partners & Company LLP and Beacon Consulting Group
- Panel sessions on:
- Supporting an Increasingly Broad and Bespoke Product Range – Speakers from J.P. Morgan Asset Management, SimCorp North America and Terrapin Partners
- The Future of Information Delivery and Communications – Speakers from MFS Investment Management, State Street and SS&C Technologies
- The Collateral Conundrum – Speakers from AllianceBernstein, Northern Trust and State Street
- What’s Hot, What’s Not, What’s Next? – Speakers from PIMCO, Ecole Nationale D’administration Publique and Fordham University
- Optimizing the Global Model – Speakers from Aberdeen Asset Management, BlackRock, Federated Investors and Janus Capital Management
“The interest in TSAM North America continues to grow and we are thrilled to add a new, highly relevant OTC derivatives event in 2013,” comments Uday Singh, CEO at OsneyMedia. “With global regulations imposing significant changes to the OTC market, we aim to provide a platform for buy-side practitioners to discuss best practices for dealing with derivative regulations, while still offering our core sessions on data management, client reporting, technology and operational strategy and performance and risk.”
Each year, buy-side experts represent a broad spectrum of responsibilities from operating, technology and information officers, to professionals responsible for data management, client reporting and performance measurement.