The highly secure online storage service, SecureSafe from Switzerland-based DSwiss, is now available on Android Smartphones. With the free Android app, "SecureSafe Password Manager", passwords, credit card PINs and online banking credentials as well as PIN and PUK codes for your mobile phone can be stored safely. The passwords can also be easily retrieved on the go.
The online storage from SecureSafe includes a password and digital file safe. Your passwords, digital documents and confidential data are stored in your online SecureSafe account and are as safe as if they were stored in a Swiss bank safety deposit box. The data can be accessed at anytime and from anywhere via a web browser, iPhone, iPad and now Android Smartphones.
Android users have many benefits to using the free SecureSafe Android app:
- Store passwords and never forget them – Passwords for email accounts and online banking services, bank card PINs as well as mobile phone PINs are safely protected in the SecureSafe online storage.
- Retrieve passwords quickly and easily – at anytime and anywhere from multiple devices. Each device is also automatically synchronized.
- As secure as a Swiss bank safe – all user data is strongly encrypted using the highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption methods. The data is also stored in a former Swiss army bunker and no one except for the user can ever view the online SecureSafe account, not even DSwiss.
The web application from SecureSafe also offers Android users additional benefits:
Android users can also access their SecureSafe password and file safe via any web browser and use the same credentials to login as they have chosen for the Android app.
- Store contracts and important documents in a secure online safe – The integrated file safe from SecureSafe ensures that your confidential documents are in safe hands.
- Provide provisions for the future with the Data Inheritance feature of SecureSafe – Assign beneficiaries to your passwords and documents to ensure that your family and/or your partner can access your important digital assets such as login information, passwords and policies, in the event of an emergency.