Infor10 Corporate Performance Management (PM10) Helps Prepare Manufacturer for Future Expansion
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Graham-White Manufacturing Company, global manufacturer of transportation valves and accessories, has implemented Infor10 Corporate Performance Management (PM10) to achieve improved budgeting and reporting through accurate, detailed planning and faster company-wide budget submissions and approvals. Implemented under budget and ahead of schedule, the scalable application also helps prepare Graham-White for future expansion or acquisitions, as the underlying technology helps businesses use existing systems to quickly consolidate and validate new financial information.
- Since implementing Corporate Performance Management, Graham-White’s budgeting is easier and more detailed, as each business division enters its own budgeting data, reducing the time spent examining and approving budgets and allowing the finance department to focus on other tasks.
- Straightforward access to financial reports and dashboards reduces the amount of time spent working manually within the system. Where data consolidation for reporting previously required several hours, Graham-White can now complete the process in only a few minutes.
- Instant web connectivity between application users encourages communication and collaboration across the organization, providing comprehensive information so employees can accomplish tasks quickly and make more informed, faster business decisions.
- Corporate Performance Management also prepares Graham-White for future expansion and growth, as new companies and entities can be quickly added to the system. Shortly after going live, Graham-White purchased a company and had the business implemented on the system in less than seven hours.
- Graham-White worked with Information Systems Engineering, an Infor channel partner, and Infor consultants to finish implementation under budget and ahead of schedule.
“With our previous financial performance management application, users had to frequently submit requests to the finance department, and individual business units did not have the capability to enter their own budgeting information,” said Niki Justice, manager of Financial Analysis, Graham-White Manufacturing Company. “With the extensive budgeting and reporting functionality in Infor10 Corporate Performance Management, each department enters its own budgeting information and users can complete tasks without submitting requests to the finance department, which has significantly accelerated processes and lightened the load for our finance decision-makers.”
“Infor10 Corporate Performance Management enables businesses to control costs through greater insight into operations and departmental spending,” said Rod Radojevic, director of product management, Performance Management, Infor. “In today’s global economy, every dollar counts more than ever, and Corporate Performance Management provides the budgeting, reporting and analysis power to help ensure that more dollars are being spent to generate revenue for the company, and not on inefficient reporting and analysis.”