Infront announced on Tuesday the launch of the Infront Connect Pilot program – a program which gets brokerages up and running quickly with a hosted, FIX-based electronic test trading solution. The program aims to help sell-sides adapt to increased buy-side demand for DMA trading by demonstrating how rapidly they can implement electronic trading solutions based on Infront Connect.
Out-of-the-box electronic trading solution in a flash
In exchange for a modest fee, brokers participating in the Infront Connect Pilot program get a fully functional test trading solution connected to their FIX environment – rapidly implemented and securely hosted by Infront. The Infront Connect Pilot package includes the following:
- FIX connection to client’s test FIX environment
- Trading on markets supported by Infront
- Standard order types per market
- Two user licenses for the Infront terminal
- Access to real-time data during the test period
- Multiple validation options
- Solution hosted by Infront
"By combining FIX-enabled trading solutions with hosting services, we’re able to get our customers up and running with DMA more quickly than ever before," comments Kristian Nesbak, Infront CEO. "The Infront Connect Pilot program provides a good starting point for brokers looking to implement a full trading solution based on Infront Connect."