Advent Premier Consulting Partner to Help Global Customers Achieve Speed to Value for Geneva® Implementations
Sapient Global Markets, part of Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE), and Advent Software (NASDAQ: ADVS) the leading provider of software and solutions for the global investment management industry, announced today that Sapient Global Markets has launched a Global Distributed Delivery (GDD) capability for Geneva®. Utilizing Sapient’s proven Global Distributed Delivery Model, the GDD for Geneva® provides the tools for customers to achieve compliance, shorten project timelines, and improve the efficiency of Geneva® implementations. It does this by maintaining technologists skilled in Geneva® implementations of all sizes, as well as experienced program managers and investment management industry experts in multiple locations globally, and by providing a team connected across time zones and client geographies.
“Investment Management firms want quick, often near real-time, access to accurate data for reporting and a complete, clear view of a portfolio’s position at any given time,” said Mark Israel, vice president, Sapient Global Markets. “For those firms looking to upgrade or implement new systems to meet these needs, achieving the right combination of technology and process is key to success. Sapient Global Markets’ Global Distributed Delivery capability for Geneva® will enable us to provide our joint customers with the right tools to maintain competitive edge, reduce costs, manage risk and ensure compliance.”
Sapient Global Markets will provide third party systems integration and custom development for Geneva® projects. It will assist in aligning existing technologies and processes, and facilitate access to near round-the-clock resources for implementation support. The specially trained teams will coordinate software hosting, solution management and training services, customized to meet a firm’s specific requirements.
“Technology is a critical component in helping firms’ achieve key business objectives and compliance readiness. Advent is committed to ensuring our clients are confident their upgrades and implementations are carried out by experts with comprehensive experience in their environment and a complete understanding of their market,” said Todd Gottula, senior vice president and general manager, Global Accounts and Tamale, Advent. “Sapient Global Markets offers globally distributed expertise that will help facilitate on time and on budget Geneva® implementations.”
Sapient Global Markets, an Advent Premier Consulting Partner, is currently standardizing a set of tools and methodologies with which to deliver Geneva® products. The offering includes:
- The Metadata Repository for Geneva® – an extensive knowledge base of Geneva® objects and fields which can be handed over to upstream application groups to design Geneva® data feeds;
- The Recon Tool for Geneva® – which enables automated reconciliation of Geneva® reports and statements across two instances of Geneva®;
- Loader templates for Geneva® – with field level formatting which can be used to develop data transformations and verify data mappings;
- A combination of Advent’s Geneva® expertise and RSL / RDL programming experience to translate information needs into custom reports quickly and cost effectively.
- A single service designed to transform multiple source tables into XML loader files and drop to Geneva® WFM accelerator input folder;
- A set of ready-to-use Quick Import files to initialize a new Geneva® instance with data and instruction for the same; and
- A set of utilities for system administrators to monitor & maintain the Geneva® environment as well as implement backup and recovery policies.