StoneRiver Financial Software Wins Rave Award

Las Vegas, NV - 25 May 2010

Top Honor for Back Office Solutions goes to PTE Financial Systems

StoneRiver is pleased to announce that the PTE Financial systems were once again honored for outstanding client satisfaction, when they received a Rave Award at this morning’s presentation, held before the opening of the ACORD/LOMA Insurance Forum. Rave Awards are designed by Tech Decisions and Novarica to recognize solutions that deliver exemplary value to insurance carriers as measured by customers themselves. The awards recognize outstanding performance in the areas of staff, organization, functionality and technology.

Dori Luke, StoneRiver senior vice president of financial and compliance solutions, attributes enthusiastic customer reviews to the systems’ ease of use and focus on insurance accounting requirements. “Our product meets our clients’ unique needs as they relate to handling cash, GAAP and statutory reporting requirements. The systems are very robust and have often been referred to as a workhorse,” she says.

StoneRiver has also been effective in partnering with clients as the systems have evolved, Luke says. “About 60 percent of our development effort is shaped by client requests and requirements, with the other 40 percent relating to compliance needs. We are really listening to our clients.”

PTE Financial solutions are used by hundreds of US and Canadian insurance companies, and this is the third consecutive year they have been recognized for superior customer satisfaction as measured by objective client surveys.

Become a bobsguide member to access the following

1. Unrestricted access to bobsguide
2. Send a proposal request
3. Insights delivered daily to your inbox
4. Career development