Linedata Services, a global leader in the financial technology market, today announced the release of Version 6.6 of LongView Trading and Linedata Compliance. This latest version offers hundreds of new features and updates across both products, including an enhanced user interface.
"We made significant user interface enhancements in this version to keep LongView and Linedata Compliance the most intuitive systems in the market," says Jack Wiener, EVP, Linedata Services. "We believe that ease of use is just as important as the addition of sophisticated new functionality."
Specific features and benefits in LongView Trading include powerful new tools for:
* Managing account holdings
* Enhanced real-time P&L views
* Major upgrade of the fixed income bond analytic engine
* One-click futures and options roll capabilities
* Simplified creation of order routing rules
* Fixed income support for Omgeo OASYS 5.0
Specific features and benefits in Linedata Compliance include the addition of:
* Hundreds of standard rules to enhance our comprehensive support of global rule sets
* Innovative ability to review pre-trade overrides in post-trade workflows
* Additional report templates for review of standard SEC reports
* Support for indirect holdings
"This update is part of Linedata's efforts to integrate functionality that anticipates the evolving needs of our clients," said Wiener.
"Linedata makes these innovations easy to adopt and apply, so they can have an immediate, positive impact on client performance."