AIM Software, a leading provider of enterprise data management solutions to the financial industry, today announced the new release of its flagship financial data management platform GAIN. AIM Software's GAIN platform offers extended facilities for golden copy management and adds two additional financial data feeds: EDI and Reuters DataScope Select.
The modular and scalable reference data management platform GAIN enables clients to process data of a multitude of the world's leading end-of-day and real-time data feeds. After connecting to the Reuters Real Time Feed (RMDS) and FININFO with GAIN 3.9, the new release in addition grants access to EDI and Reuters DataScope Select financial information.
The main challenge in reference data management lies in the reduction of manual exception handling by automatic data scrubbing rules. To achieve that GAIN 4.0 offers a golden copy platform, which allows for multi data feed processing and provides advanced data consolidation functionalities along with a better usability and an intuitive GUI.
The recent release helps to further boost the data quality by an automatic audit trailing and error-logging and supports the reduction of error-prone manual work. Furthermore, the overall performance could be further increased to realize additional processing efficiency.
"The new release reflects the manifold requirements and growing demands of our clients. Based on the feedback of our large customer base and on our regularly executed market research we enhanced GAIN by a number of new functionalities and further improved already existing features," said Martin Buchberger, Head of Marketing and Sales at AIM Software. "We put a strong emphasis on continuous product improvement, enabling our clients to optimize their data management processes and to provide them with an intuitive and future- proof solution that can be implemented in only days or weeks."
Like former versions, the AIM Software's newly released GAIN 4.0 version is configured as a modular and scalable enterprise data management platform. The out-of-the-box approach and the modular framework of GAIN cover the needs of small-, to large-size financial institutions.
"AIM Software's philosophy is not a brute force STP solution, but we first analyze the return of each project step and then focus on achieving a smooth and cost-efficient automation of existing manual processes," continued Buchberger.
So far AIM Software's solution has more than 100 reference installations worldwide, including banks, insurances and fund managers in the United States, the main European financial centres and in Japan. GAIN 4.0 is scheduled to be implemented in about 10 financial institutions in the first half of 2007.
Summary of features of GAIN 4.0:
- Golden copy management platform with advanced functionalities for data scrubbing, control and improvement of data quality and standardization of reference data and pricing data
- In addition to the financial data feeds EDI and Reuters DataScope Select GAIN 4.0 supports another 15 different data feed products
- Easy-to-learn user tools for definition of rules via an intuitive rule engine
- Centralized handling of certificates
- Improved GAIN Corporate Actions Diary System module for monitoring and managing corporate actions
- Fully graphical definition of data flows and reports with a redesigned user-friendly GUI
- Increased speed for creating STP interfaces
- Performance improvement of the importing provider data function