The PALADYNE suite is a fully-integrated front-to-back office solution developed specifically for the hedge fund industry and is offered as a fully hosted solution or as an on-site installation. GoldenTree will implement Paladyneâs middle-office products on site as their firm-wide custom reporting, and performance attribution solution. The PALADYNE suite seamlessly integrates with many leading hedge fund applications including GoldenTreeâs existing systems infrastructure thereby minimizing implementation timelines and costs.
âAfter extensive due diligence, it was clear to us that Paladyne offered the most flexible and comprehensive solution for meeting GoldenTreeâs operational objectives,â said Bill Christian, Chief Operating Officer of GoldenTree Asset Management. âPALADYNE will significantly enhance our ability to manage our growing and complex business, and will enable us to reduce operational cost and business risk while providing increased value and services to our investors.â
âWe are very excited about the opportunity to partner with an industry-leading hedge fund like GoldenTree,â said Sameer Shalaby, Chief Executive Officer of Paladyne Systems. âAs one of the most complex hedge funds in the industry, GoldenTree provides an opportunity for Paladyne to further enhance our product suite to better service the entire hedge fund community.â
The PALADYNE suite includes the following modules:
- Paladyne Portfolio Masterâ¢ â provides order management and allocation, portfolio management, real-time P&L, and strategy-based performance tracking.
- Paladyne Portfolio Analyticsâ¢ â provides portfolio analytics, data aggregation, and custom reporting tools.
- Paladyne Security Masterâ¢ â provides a centralized terms and conditions repository and distribution engine with real-time updates and corporate action alerts.
- Paladyne Price Masterâ¢ â provides automated collection, storage, and analysis of prices and market data from any third-party sources.
- Paladyne Client Masterâ¢ â provides complete client relationship management including website integration and reporting.
Paladyne is currently servicing clients on its hosted technology platform and expects several more on-site installations later this year.