The new service includes the following information on daily Dividend and Income files:
- Estimated distributions on Authorised (UK registered) Unit Trusts and OEICâs on ex date.
- Confirmed distributions on Authorised (UK registered) Unit Trusts and OEICâs when announced.
- Intra day Dividend and Income files made available at 0830 hours,1200 hours and 1630 hours. These provide clients with amended or additional data throughout the day.
- Equalisation rates for Authorised Unit Trusts and OEICâs.
- Additional markers to show estimated rates, rates that have changed from estimated to confirmed, and rates that are unavailable although ex and pay dates are known.
- Advanced file format functionality, providing the flexibility for individual client requests.
This service, as for all ValueLink services, includes dedicated Client Administration, providing experience, expertise and support to all clients.
This unique product along with a number of new enhancements to their core services, including Machine Readable Corporate Action Data, are all part of ValueLinkâs continued investment and development programme to provide an increasing range of services with greater functionality.
Commenting on the release of this new service, Stephen Choate, Chief Executive of ValueLink said: "Development of our fund of funds service and research into previously available Unit Trust and OEIC distribution products identified an unsatisfied demand for a real-time offering. This unique service fills that gap. ValueLink has always enabled clients to reduce both the internal resource required and the risk of error in their pressurised and time constrained NAV process. The launch of this service allows a manual process fraught with difficulties to be completely outsourced. Risks are therefore reduced and internal resources used more effectively. The service provides more accurate NAV calculations and ensures fewer adjustments to fund values."