Through this non-exclusive alliance, the two companies seek to link their respective certification services (the @rating quality Label and the SGSonSITE vendor rating seals) in order to substantially improve their value to users, leveraging the complementary nature of each company's offerings.
The benefit of this relation will be:
- For companies, and particularly existing customers of SGS and Coface :
- improve their visibility and credibility as reliable B2B partners, e-financially and with respect to trade competence;
- lessen the underlying risk of B2B transactions;
- improve the discovery and assessment process of vendors by buyers.
- For financial institutions, insurers, factors, or e-finance exchanges, wishing to securitize their trade finance and guarantee products, through checks and verification covering both trade competence and financial risks in transactions.
- For exchanges and electronic market places, wanting to make available for their members the benefit of the linked solution, thereby increasing liquidity, loyalty of members through increased trust.
Coface and SGS are confident that this initiative is an important milestone to the commitment of both companies to bringing trust to on-line transactions.
Pilot partners joined in this operation:
- Foodtrader.com, a one-stop solution for more than 14,000 agrifoods companies and industries in 180 countries;
- IndustrySuppliers, first vertical e-commerce platform dedicated to European industry;
- TradeCard, the leading on line business to business transaction settlement network;
- industry2industry, provider of managed solutions enabling dynamic trade within and across global B2B markets.