ICA Open Day - London, 16 February
The ICA Open Day is the best way to find out more about our qualifications
and how they can help grow your career and showcase your knowledge.
What can you expect from the event?
- Find out more about ICA qualifications in anti money laundering, governance, risk and compliance, CDD and financial crime prevention
- Discover how an ICA qualification will help you raise the bar and minimise risk at your firm
- Speak one-to-one with us and our training partner to find out which qualification is best suited to your role and career aspirations
- Discover the benefits of being part of a global professional community as an ICA member
- Hear from recruitment firms, Robert Walters and Broadgate Search, on trends in compliance recruitment
- Listen to ICA graduates talk about their learning experience
There are two sessions available: 10am and 2pm.