This is the premier meeting place for the Chief Data and Analytics Officer Community and your opportunity to connect with 65 carefully selected C-Level peers within an intimate and exclusive networking environment driven by One-on-One meetings, with numerous sessions dedicated to this within the agenda.
Delegates and solution providers will meet within these time slots across the 3 days, with up to 15 meetings happening at any one time enabling you to explore and understand the latest technological solutions and discuss new innovations you may not have even thought about yet.
Through a combination of inspiring presentations, interactive discussions and extensive networking experiences, hear from confirmed speakers that include:
- Pandurang Kulkarni, Vice President, Biometrics & Advanced Analytics, Chief Analytics Officer, ELI LILLY
- Zhongcai Zhang, Chief Analytics Officer, NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC.
- Juan Gorricho, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, PFCU – THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY
- Maurice Bin Mu, Chief Analytics Officer, Americas, METLIFE
- Alfred Essa, Vice President, Analytics and R&D, MCGRAW HILL EDUCATION
- John F. Carter, SVP, Analytics & Business Insight, CHARLES SCHWAB
- Louis DiModugno, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, AXA US
- Linda Apsley, VP Revenue & Data Engineering, TIME INC
- Bridging the gap between business and technology – Analytics as the third leg of the stool: Building an data driven enterprise – analysing the internal hunger for insight vs. the battle for enterprise wide acceptance.
- Driving Value as a Data and Analytics leader: Aligning business and analytics strategies while prioritizing projects and resources.
- Business collaboration and IT: Working with internal stakeholders to drive support and innovation – Examining the importance of relationships with CEO/CIO/CTO/CDO/CAO.
- Driving incremental and disruptive innovation through data and analytics: How to develop your team to innovate effectively.