5th Annual New Generation Operational Risk: Europe
12-13 March | London
The Center for Financial Professionals are proud to present the highly anticipated New Generation Operational Risk: Europe taking place in London, 12 – 13 March. Join 100+ industry experts at this leading 2019 operational risk Conference in London.
An excellent educational and networking opportunity to discover the future of operational risk and explore the evolving role and scope of operational risk management in today’s dynamic landscape. The two-day Conference will feature multiple streams, presentations, panel discussions, networking breaks and much more.
HEAR FROM 25+ SENIOR RISK PROFESSIONALS, INCLUDING:
• Paul Dyer, Head of Operational Risk, Compliance & Risk Review, Financial Conduct Authority
• Francis Gross, Senior Advisor, Former Head of Division, External Statistics, ECB
• Paul Williams, Senior Technical Advisor, Bank of England
• Dora Grant, CRO, United Bank
• Nick Kitching, CRO, Swiss Re
• Vinaya Parvate, Global Head - Fraud Risk Oversight, Citi
• Alistair Nunn, Director, Head or Operational Risk, Barclays
• Gerard Yoh, Director, Operational Risk and Conduct, Societe Generale
• Andrew Sheen, Head of Operational Risk Regulatory Advisory, Credit Suisse
• Lewis Cox, Head of Fintech Risk, Deutsche Bank
NEW GENERATION OPERATIONAL RISK EUROPE AGENDA:
RESILIENCE | FUTURE OF OPERATIONAL RISK | EMERGING RISK | REGULATION | CHANGE / EXECUTION RISK | CONDUCT RISK | CYBER RISK
DAY TWO STREAM ONE: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
GOVERNANCE | RISK APPETITE | BUSINESS CONTINUITY | VENDOR RISK | CONTROLS | LIBOR | CAPITAL
DAY TWO STREAM TWO: EMERGING TECHNOLOGY
ROBOTICS | AUTOMATION | FINTECH | DLT / BLOCKCHAIN | OPEN BANKING | DATA PROTECTION | FRAUD & AML
Visit cefpro.com/oprisk or call us on +44 (0)20 7164 6582. Group rates available.