SS&C Eze, a business unit of SS&C Technologies, is helping 1,900 global asset managers transform their investment operations and grow their business. SS&C Eze delivers cutting-edge cloud, mobile, and on-premise solutions to maximize efficiencies across the front-, middle-, and back-office. From start-up funds to the most recognized and established institutions, SS&C Eze has provided buy-side firms with innovative and award-winning technology backed by unparalleled client service for 25+ years.
|SS&C Eze delivers fully integrated solutions to maximize investment and operational alpha across the front-, middle-, and back-office.|
|Providing an exceptional client experience is our top priority
– Our products are frequently ranked best-in-class because we invest in them and we’ve been an industry leader for 25+ years
– 80%+ of our employees are focused on providing expert service and R&D
– We’re backed by SS&C, one of the largest global technology companies
– Our flexible and scalable infrastructure can support firms at any phase of growth
– We uphold rigorous compliance and security standards and we’re ISO-certified
SS&C Eze began with a vision that emerging technology could bring trading operations and people closer together and in 1995, Eze Castle Software was born. Eze soon acquired best-of-breed capabilities through mergers with RealTick and Tradar and in 2013, the newly formed Eze Software could deliver a seamlessly integrated investment platform. In 2018, SS&C acquired Eze, expanding on our vision of a complete front-to-back solution and bolstering our offerings with additional outsourced services.
From start-up and emerging managers to some of the largest established asset managers, SS&C Eze serves as the hub of their investment operations. We offer a wide array of products serving buy- and sell-side institutions’ front-to-back-office needs helping streamline their operations so they can focus on alpha-generating activities.
SS&C Eze is a committed service provider, not just a technology vendor. With a unique, high-touch service model, we partner with our clients to understand their workflows and business needs. We offer a comprehensive suite of global support services to guarantee that clients can always rely on the technology we provide.
|– Michael Hutner, Senior Vice President, General Manager
– Michael Reddy, Chief Operating Officer
– James Griffin, Executive Managing Director, Head of Global Sales
– Ennio Carboni, Senior Managing Director, Global R&D and Product
– Anthony Rossi, Managing Director, North America Sales
– Frank Maltais, Regional Director, APAC
– Hedge Funds
– Institutional Investors
– Long Only Funds
– Private Equity
– Private Wealth Advisors