In pursuit of unparalleled credibility and client service, we are a dominant niche provider of investment operations and technology consulting services.
Meradia provides strategic advisory and implementation services to the global investment management industry. We align front-, middle-, and back-office organizations and technical platforms with your business’s direction and vision. Our team leverages decades of experience in financial services to lead your most pressing investment operations and technology transformation projects. Solving business challenges, including strategic assessment, workflow optimization, vendor selection, and system implementation – our clients depend on us for a complete solution.
Our solution methodology is guided by three principles:
• Perspective: Meradia’s diverse platform experience, collective breadth of knowledge and expertise provide the insight needed to help solve client challenges and ensure project success.
• Passion: For 25 years, Meradia has remained focused on our clients’ success, surpassing goals, and exceeding expectations. From start to finish, our clients’ success is more important than our own.
• Impact: In every endeavor and every interaction, Meradia strives to meaningfully influence transformative change within our clients’ organizations.
Since 1997 Meradia has provided independent, pragmatic consulting services that transform investment management processes, analytics and reporting. We pride ourselves on a 93% client re-engagement rate.
Meradia’s investment operations and technology consulting expertise includes:
• Front Office & Portfolio Management
• Enterprise Data Management
• Middle & Back Office Optimization
• Investment Accounting
• Performance, Risk & Analytics
• Client Experience
Meradia understands the language and complexities native to the investment management process. Our consultants develop practical solutions to improve productivity and profitability, enhance and monetize the customer experience, ensure regulatory compliance and more.
Whether related to the front-, middle-, or back- office, Meradia helps its clients navigate today’s technological and operational challenges and position them for continued success.
Our advisory and implementation services include:
• Strategy & Roadmap
• Solution Design
• Competitive Assessment
• Vendor Selection
• System Rationalization
• Program & Project Management
• Conversion & Implementation
• Process Design & Change
Meradia’s highly-analytical consulting team has an average of 25 years of industry experience and includes multiple CFA, CIPM, PMP, and CAIA designation-holders. We pride ourselves on our hard-earned global reputation for excellence leading and executing transformational and operational initiatives across the entire investment process.
The firm is led by a team of experts with deep roots in the financial services industry.
• Scott A. Wybranski, CFA, President & CEO – As Meradia’s founder, President and CEO, Scott manages the overall strategic direction of the company, focusing on clients’ long-term financial and operational success. Earlier in his career, Scott had the dual role of Portfolio Manager and Director of Operations for a large multi-family office serving ultra-high net worth families. Upon the sale of that firm to a top-five U.S. financial institution, and after a year-long sabbatical during which he single-handed his sailboat to South America and back, Scott founded Meradia to leverage his front office and operational expertise. Meradia now drives productivity and profitability for the industry’s top asset managers, OCIO, wealth, trust, and insurance companies.
• Mick A. Cartwright, CIPM, Managing Director – Mick is an Enterprise Data Management specialist with over 20 years of experience in the asset management industry. He has an excellent, referenceable track record leading strategy, system and data delivery, and integration projects across the front-, middle- and back- offices. Mick’s data management and data governance expertise is complemented by a thorough grounding in investment accounting, performance measurement, attribution, and risk analytics. He has extensive experience leading projects dependent on multiple cross-functional teams and external providers, and he can communicate effectively with all levels of participants and stakeholders.
• Laurie J. Hesketh, CIPM, PMP, Managing Director – Laurie leads strategic engagements for clients by delivering tangible, actionable results. She has an exceptional ability to proactively identify and resolve issues, as well as work closely with clients as they embark on the difficult process of implementing change. From her hands-on experience as an analyst and developer to an architect and leader of global change initiatives, Laurie has demonstrated her ability to manage and execute all phases of the project lifecycle. Her strong foundation in Investment Operations and Investment Performance Measurement, Manufacturing Operations, Business Analytics, Human Resources and Information Technology offers clients a unique blend of skills and cross-industry perspective. Laurie is the go-to person for data management and investment performance system projects.
• Brian J. Lollar, Managing Director – As Managing Director, Brian leverages his expertise in front-to-back office investment operations to support the growth and development of Meradia’s services. Over the course of his career, Brian has developed a deep understanding of the entire investment operations lifecycle, data management and with the SimCorp Dimension® software, in particular. He has honed the unique ability to effectively communicate with both business and technology stakeholders to execute successful business transformations.
• Kevin R. Coffin, CIPM, Advising Director – Kevin serves as Advising Director with Meradia where he collaborates with the leadership team on strategic focus and corporate direction. In this capacity, he focuses on maintaining Meradia’s high-performing culture and continuing growth acceleration. Kevin has an extensive, 29-year history providing front-to-back-office investment systems solutions for investment managers, pension funds and insurance companies. He previously served as Managing Director at Meradia where he leveraged his expertise in investment accounting, data governance and management, performance measurement and reporting platforms to support the firm’s consulting team.