Eze Software® is a premier provider of global, multi-asset class investment technology for the front, middle, and back office. Formed in 2013, Eze Software Group brings together the RealTick® EMS, Eze OMS™ and Tradar PMS in a single, fully integrated technology platform.
Eze Software employs more than 800 people worldwide. It is headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney
SS&C Eze delivers integrated cloud, mobile, and enterprise solutions to maximize efficiencies across the front, middle-, and back-office.
Eze Software's unique combination of industry-leading products provides a streamlined workflow across the front, middle, and back office. Eze Software’s global technology platform provides a comprehensive feature set that includes real-time market data, charting, and analytics; pre-, intra-, and post-trade compliance; electronic trading and global DMA; portfolio analytics and modeling; order management; portfolio risk and valuation; post-trade processing; portfolio accounting; and data management.
For a streamlined workflow from front-to-back, you can use the complete range of products to manage the investment process. Or, you can use only the components you need - plug-in selected software within your established framework, integrating with your existing systems through flexible APIs. We build out seamless front-to-back solutions while continuing to enhance our open architecture for integrations with other third-party providers and existing internal systems.
We began operations as an independent company in April 2013 when RealTick and Eze Castle Software were acquired by TPG. Immediately following, the newly formed Eze Software Group acquired Tradar. While Eze Software Group is new, the solutions that we offer have a long and rich heritage.
Multi-asset class investment technology for the buy-side front, middle, and back office and the sell-side front-office.
Eze Software is a committed service provider, not just a technology vendor. With a unique, high touch service model, we partner with our clients to understand their workflows and business needs. We offer a comprehensive suite of global support services to guarantee that clients can always rely on the technology we provide.
- Jeffrey Shoreman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Borggaard, Executive Managing Director of Operations
- P. Cameron Hyzer, Executive Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Keller, CFA, Executive Managing Director of Product Management and Development
- David Quinlan, Executive Managing Director of Strategy and Marketing
- Gerry Gualtieri, Senior Managing Director for EMEA
- Michael Hutner, Senior Managing Director of Americas Sales and Business Development
- Michael Maguire, Senior Managing Director of Americas Client Service
- R.G. Manalac, Managing Director for Asia Pacific
- Chad Yohn, General Counsel and Secretary