“It meant not only could we get the UK Bacs working but we could also become more efficient with our foreign payments.”
Rob Leech, Financial Systems Manager, Imperial College London
AccessPay makes payments and cash management more integrated, intelligent and secure.
The Manchester-based fintech works with many of the worlds largest banks as well as thousands of corporate and enterprise organisations like the AA, Eversheds Sutherland and Amnesty International UK.
By managing payroll, supplier payments and collections from a single platform AccessPay frees up 10-30% of a finance team's resources and helps to save tens to hundreds of millions of working capital each year.
Automating the payments process will transform your finance operations from manually-intensive and risk-prone to more efficient and secure freeing up extra time for the team to focus on more value-added tasks.
Thanks to this our customers grow faster, creating new jobs and wealth for the wider economy. AccessPay's vision to stay ahead of the curve has led to the launch of a new Open Banking product for 021.
Payments and cash management platform AccessPay is changing the way corporate and enterprise banking works. We work with many of the worlds largest banks and payment schemes as well as thousands of corporate and enterprise organisations such as ITV, the NHS and Imperial College London.
* Save time by automating bulk payment runs
* Prevent fraud with a range of security modules including Duo's multi-factor authentication and PGP encryption
• Automated global cash visibility - automating statement visibility through one powerful platform unlocks valuable time for the treasury teams.
• Drive smarter investment decisions - By visualising all your statement information, you're able to expose short
and long balances and invest accordingly.
• Switch treasury resource from data compilation to analysis - Removing the need for treasury teams to spend
the first few hours of the day compiling cash position data.
• Easier statement, ledger reconcilliation - Quickly export statement information for offline reconcilliation with
your accounts payable and accounts receivable data.
• Customise the way you view your global cash balances - Tailor your cash management visualisation to your
organisation by creating custom account groupings
Founded in 2012, AccessPay has a rich cloud first heritage in the payments and cash management space.
We were the first cloud based Bacs approved payments supplier and the first SWIFT approved partner of Alliance Lite 2 solutions in the cloud.
In 2015 AccessPay delivered a landmark agreement with Barclays to act as their contingency payments solution and followed this up with further payments and cash management automation solutions for enterprise organisations including ITV, Primark and The AA.
2017 saw AccessPay win the SWIFT GPI Industry challenge and our 400% growth afforded us a place in the Deloitte UK Fast 50 being named the fastest growing fintech outside of London.
Banking Treasury Systems | Cash Management Solutions | Corporate Finance Systems | Corporate Treasury Systems | Treasury Analytics Systems
Enabling Smarter Treasury & Finance Decision Making
Anish Kapoor, CEO
Sean Moriarty, CFO
Fahad Anwar, CTO
Caroline Meredith, Sales and Marketing Director