Appway, the global leader in Client Onboarding and Digital Banking solutions announced today it has received API Certification by DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for integrating DocuSign’s e-signature capabilities into Appway Client Onboarding. The integration provides Appway clients competitive advantages by offering a digital alternative to the manual signature without sacrificing security and regulatory compliance.
Digital signatures reduce document workflow cycles from days to minutes, saving financial institutions time and money. Digitalizing the signature process also enables banking clients to instantaneously and securely manage information across all interaction modes without firms having to print, post, process, or store hardcopy documents.
By leveraging Appway Digital Banking solutions with DocuSign’s industry-leading e-signature solution, Appway customers can:
• Accelerate speed to results by completing the signature process faster
• Reduce operating costs by eliminating the need to prepare, send, track, and reconcile documents
• Improve user experiences by offering alternatives to manual signatures
• Lower the dropout rate associated with onboarding new clients
• Maintain compliance with an immediate and fully-traceable audit trail
“We are extremely happy to offer our clients the Appway Platform seamlessly integrated with DocuSign’s e-signature services,” said Philip Schoch, Product Lead at Appway. “Combining Appway’s and DocuSign’s products allows us to provide an intuitive digital experience within every client interaction mode – be it through fully digital self-service or through a digital-physical interaction where signing contracts happens in person, either manually or on a mobile device.”