CorrectNet, Inc., a market leader in information delivery and client reporting services for many of the world’s largest investment management firms, today announced it has signed up over 60 registered investment advisors (RIAs) for Advisor WebToolsTM (AWT), its rich web portal and reporting service for wealth advisors.
Advisor WebTools is a specially designed managed client reporting service offering for RIAs to leverage industry-leading tools and services to further enhance investor communication through dynamic web reporting and collaboration features. AWT is built on CorrectNet’s industry leading infiPOINTTM platform, which is used in the delivery of client reporting services to the world’s most prestigious asset management firms.
“Rapid uptake of the CorrectNet AWT program reflects the robustness, reliability and security of the InfiPOINT platform and managed service for financial advisors, delivering more information, of higher quality, with increased frequency,” said Robert J. Miller, CEO of CorrectNet. “In these challenging times, it’s clear that the financial advisor community has no appetite for unproven offerings. We’re gratified that so many have endorsed our managed web portal and reporting service so quickly. We will continue to deliver innovative, reliable and secure services to this community.”
“Like many other RIAs, we had to make a decision on our web program, and CorrectNet truly met our wealth management portal needs with the best features, the smoothest transition, and unparalleled operational support. With everything that’s been hitting our industry, we wanted to be sure we could focus on our investment business and leave the portal to the industry professionals,” said Anthony Schembri, Partner, Clarfeld Financial Advisors, Inc.
CorrectNet’s AWT balances customization and personalization with efficiency. Features include:
• Integration with all popular portfolio management systems, including PortfolioCenter™ and Advent Axys™*.
• Rich interactive web reporting with portfolios linked to market data, watch lists, and alerts.
• Full market data and research through industry-leading data sources.
• Secure two-way document “vaults” to support increased advisor/client collaboration.
• A full range of house-holding, permission and user management tools to securely deliver client reporting across any investor base.
• Embedded content management tools to effortlessly publish newsletters, commentaries or reports in addition to any other website content.
• High performance web portal with proven security serving Fortune 50 banks and financial institutions.
• AWT is delivered by the industry’s most experienced client services and operations team, governed by ISO 17799 and SAS 70 Type II certified compliant processes, with eight world-class data centers.
“We were faced with a web strategy transition on an extremely tight deadline. CorrectNet helped us identify a solution that was seamless. They were swift and attentive to our objective and goals,” said Shawn Swagerty, Director of Information Technology Ferguson Wellman Capital Management. He adds, “We find their platform to be comprehensive, secure and reliable, meeting all of our portal needs and providing an operational safety net so we can continue to serve our clients well.”
80% of European and North American asset managers with $10-100 billion AUM will use the cloud for data management by end of 2020 LONDON (September 25,...View article
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced that it was named Best Data Provider ...View article