Experian®, the global information solutions company, has released the latest version of Tallyman, its specialist debt management system, to help its customers tackle the problems caused by growing numbers of consumers encountering financial difficulties as economic conditions become more difficult.
Tallyman, part of the suite of products offered by Experian’s Decision Analytics business, is used to manage customers who have fallen into arrears with their payments by organisations that grant credit to consumers, including banks, building societies, loan providers, credit card companies and debt collection agencies, as well as organisations that provide consumer credit as part of their business model, such as retailers, utilities and communications companies.
New features for Tallyman 3.4 include:
• Enhanced integration of dialler activities into Tallyman – includes recognition of the telephone number of an incoming call from a debtor, allocation to a collector and the automatic loading of the case information held in Tallyman to the collector’s screen
• Internationalisation – includes the ability to deploy Tallyman in any language
• New configuration management capabilities – includes the ability to run live and test versions of Tallyman in parallel. This makes it easier for organisations to test new features and interfaces – and replicate them over multi-system sites
• The introduction of web service dictionaries – these enable data from both internal (intranet, billing, CRM etc) and external (other customer management systems - such as Experian’s Probe SM) systems to be easily accessed by Tallyman. This data can then be evaluated and analysed by the Tallyman Management Information module and used to provide a strategic view of a customer, including credit scores and behavioural data. This then enables organisations to identify and implement new strategies to improve collections rates, reduce costs and retain customers
• Improved dashboarding capabilities – Tallyman can provide access to real-time information in an easy-to-use on-screen dashboard format with targets, actual statistics and up to six KPIs shown at any one time
• DB2 support – Tallyman can now be installed on IBM’s DB2 database system as well as Oracle and SQL.
Brian Dewis, Managing Director of Experian's Tallyman business, said: “We are continuously improving Tallyman in response to the needs and demands of existing customers and prospects. The Tallyman solution meets the challenge of ever increasing levels of consumer debt, as our growing customer base attests”.
Companies using Tallyman include British Gas, Orange, Vodafone, ABN AMRO, Severn Trent Water, Welsh Water, EDF Energy and npower.
Barclays has chosen the Tallyman debt management and collection system from Experian®, the global information services company, to manage its UK r...View article
Samba Financial Group has deployed a new debt management and collection system, Tallyman from Experian.Tallyman specialises in managing customer debt,...View article
Česká Spořitelna, the largest retail bank in the Czech Republic, today announced that it has chosen Talgentra’s Tallyman system...View article