Internet-based Java J2EE trade finance customer front-end solution
Surecomp, a leading provider of global trade finance solutions for the financial services community, today announced the launch of allNETT, a Java J2EE Internet-based trade finance customer front-end solution for use by bank corporate customers.
Complementing existing Surecomp bank back-office trade finance solutions, and requiring no software installation at the corporate customer- just a browser and Internet connection - allNETT is a 24/7 multi-customer, multi-entity solution for both initiation of trade finance transactions and the extraction of a wide range of inquiries and reports. allNETT makes the corporate processing of Letters of Credit more efficient by eliminating all manual activities.
Meeting the demand for an innovative and flexible IT foundation to respond quickly to today's ever-changing business climate, allNETT embraces the global shift to SOA (service-oriented architecture). allNETT incorporates all global industry standards and trends.
“With allNETT we help banks leverage their existing trade finance solution investment by providing a corporate solution that easily integrates and quickly produces results, giving the bank a distinct advantage over their competitors" said Vladimir Ramirez, Surecomp Vice President – Business Development. "allNETT bolsters our suite of Java J2EE solutions, enhancing our market leading position”.
“allNETT is ideal for any size bank and can, if required, be implemented as a standalone solution. Requiring no installation at the bank’s corporate customer and just a standard Internet browser, allNETT is already in use with banks in North & Latin America, Europe and the APR. A highly customizable solution, allNETT has substantially increased trade finance productivity and profitability at these banks” concluded Vladimir Ramirez
allNETT offers the following key features:
• Full trade functionality support – supports all back-office trade transactions, new transaction issue requests, and amendment and settlement facilities
• Optional modules – offers advanced modules for transaction approval, in-house export document preparation, purchase order upload, including automatic L/C generation and tracking, and Bolero messaging
• Transaction notification – notifies customers by email or SMS of receipt of new deals and new payment/acceptance instructions
• Imaging and attachments – supports attachment and viewing of files enabling expanded communications with customers, faster document processing, and improved workflow
• Secure system – runs under the bank’s security framework, enabling the implementation of single sign on and digital signature, as well as a full audit trail for all system actions
• User-friendly operation – features multi-language capabilities as well as input efficiency options, including templates, cloning and phrase management
• Visual branding – easily adaptable to include the bank’s logos, colors and fonts