London - 13 December 2005, Misys Banking Systems today announced that it had been voted top in five categories in the annual Risk Magazine Technology Rankings. Misys outclassed other firms claiming the coveted prize of top front-to-back system, cross-asset, but also had a good spread of results in 16 categories covering credit derivatives, structured products, market risk, trading analytics and Basel II.
The survey was conducted across Risk Magazine’s readership and the client bases of each vendor through an online questionnaire. Each respondent was able to name any vendor in the risk management and derivatives market. Risk Magazine, an Incisive Media plc publication, will publish the full results in its December edition and this will be followed by an awards ceremony in February 2006.
Misys Banking Systems came first in the following categories:
- front to back office system cross asset
- front to back office system structured products
- front to back office system credit derivatives
- trading system interest rate derivatives
- trading system structured products
…and second place in:
- trading system cross-asset
- trading system credit derivatives
- front-to-back interest rate derivatives